#PrincessaPetra x #SanSebastian #GloryToTheHoly #Proph3ticJustice
Ladies and gentlemen,
Bine v-am regasit! Welcome! Bienvenido! Bienvenue! Willkommen! to my latest Royal Endeavors exclusive travel episode dedicated to the lovely seaside resort of Donostia – San Sebastián in Basque Country, a lively slice of Heaven touched by the Sun God that promises to bless you with breathtaking landscapes and incredible heights and sights. I truly hope this article will inspire you to grace the divine SanSe with your presence wholeheartedly, as its positive, uplifting energy had a wonderful effect on my mood and general state of well-being, possibly due to the excellent weather conditions which made all these fabulous pictures possible. If you ask the locals, you will be truly suprised by the fact the weather is not this friendly all the time, therefore I consider us truly blessed to have had such a wonderful experience.
Second of all, since I absolutely love my mood shining through these pics, I would like to dedicate some kind words of appreciation to the All Mighty Universe for the major global events which happened during this passed Gemini season, which made an extraordinary difference, and to show my grattitude for the positive changes I noticed since my 33rd birthday.
You will not believe the feeling of easiness, flow and relief I have since I celebrated my rebirth into Christ Consciousness, the symbolic age of the ascension of Christ into the presence of God in Heaven.
Once a favorite destination for Spanish royalty, San Sebastián has lost none of its lustre over the years. Elegant Art Nouveau buildings, ornate bridges and beautifully manicured parks and plazas create a captivating backdrop to this seaside city. Far from being mere set pieces, the grand architecture remains an integral part of San Sebastián, from the lavish Hotel Maria Cristina to the belle époque spa perched over the shoreline.
Framed by golden beaches and lush hillsides, San Sebastián has undeniable allure, from its venerable dining scene to its grand architecture and packed cultural calendar with a staggering array of festivals and cultural events. The International Film Festival, which happens in September, brings European and Hollywood stars to town, while the Semana Grande in August features a week of street parties and revelry.
The long Playa de la Concha is the city’s great backyard, a picturesque sweep of sandy beach that fronts gently lapping seas. The city has some fine vantage points to gaze over its coastline, including the hilltop heights of Monte Urgull and Monte Igueldo.
Having the justly deserved reputation of being one of the world’s great dining destinations, San Sebastian is considered Spain’s culinary capital, which celebrates the art of eating well in all its many forms and places. You can enjoy delightful feasts involving carefully selected first-rate ingredients from the surrounding coast and countryside combined with the culinary creativity of Basque chefs all around the bars, cafes and Michelin starred dinning rooms.
Even though we only had a few hours to spend under the bright Sun shining over SanSe, while taking the vintage funicular to enjoy the splendid view from the top of Mount Igueldo, I dearly invite you to prioritize this fabulous resort on your travel bucket list for all the right reasons listed above, for the even more tourist attractions it will enchant you with, although the pressing schedule prevented us from visiting them at this time and definitely for the overflowing positive energy, which will surely make a lasting impression on your mood, vision and state of well-being.
It is time to get even deeper and list the 11 divine reasons why Gemini season was the peak of Consciousness Ascension this year, from my perspective. The intense moments marked by global events which impacted the community during this time of powerful manifestation are still sprinkled with insights of personal revelation, so there you are, ladies and gentlemen:
- It is the first time in ages I had the chance to spend my birthday on vacation, being a little selfish with my energy. I realized my birthday should be exclusively about me, about what I want to do and how I wish to spend it, and that is with my family, away from worring about the treats and drinks I should cater to others.
- I broke the verbal agreement of working on a magazine after the conditions of remuneration were not fully met, only to realize the lack of contractual agreement allows me to use any editorial works I did in my own interest. Therefore, I published three original articles on my blog – Divinul Feminin, Divinul Masculin and Mars 006 – Nikola Tesla, which were supposed to be featured in the magazine and I did receive payment for. Weirdly enough, this typically Romanian episode marks my first payed writing efforts.
- I celebrated baby boy Joy’s first year anniversary on the 26th of May. There isn’t a day on this Earth I don’t feel blessed to have such a wonderful loyal creature in my life.
- The 26th of May also marks a historical day in Romania due to the consultative referendum taking place on the same day as the European Parliament elections. The referendum was about whether to prohibit amnesties and pardons for corruption offences, as well as whether to prohibit the Government from passing emergency ordinances concerning the judiciary and to extend the right to appeal against them to the Constitutional Court. Both proposals are approved by wide margins, to the delight of the majority of us.
- On the 27th of May, Romania’s de facto leader Liviu Dragnea is finally jailed over corruption, which marks the end of a tumultuous era for Romania and the begining of its great social and political recovery.
- During this time, massive community awareness is raised concerning the frequence and destructive effects of bullying in schools and other institutions, as result of the first long awaited conviction for this offence.
- The beloved Pope Francis arrives in Bucharest for three-day historical visit to Orthodox Romania on the 31st of May. The solemn festivities are welcomed gracefully by thousands of believers attending the masses, while the Pope gives an inspiring speech praising the respect for cultural and spiritual roots, while warning about the dangers of populism.
- I am delighted to be invited by my beloved primary school colleague, Doctor Vanessa Youness, at the official launch of the book „Tratamentul pas cu pas al Sclerozei Multiple prin ApiFitoTerapie”, written in collaboration with the highly esteemed doctor Ștefan Stângaciu. The book addresses Vanessa’s spectacular recovery from the symptoms of a multiple sclerosis diagnosis through apifito therapy and a highly conscious way of living, which invoves healthy choices in regards to eating and sleeping habits, sports, spiritual practice and mental nurture.
- The planets align so I can joyously participate to the Heritage Instameet event organized by Cronicari Digitali in Bucharest tour along many dedicated and talented instagramers, which promote Romania’s Cultural Patrimony, the perfect opportunity to enjoy the marvelous interiors of four famous architectural marvels of Bucharest, while meeting cool people with the same cultural interests.
- I get the chance of working with the renowned photographer, Cornel Lazia, for a series of professional portraits in his top notch central studio, event which marks my way out of the comfort zone centered solely around taking fashion pictures. I have the opportunity to explore a large spectrum of postures and attitudes, while receiving feedback on how that feels/shows on the other side of the camera.
- I feel honored to get elected as Brand Ambassador for my favorite afternoon garden parties brand ever, Cabal, for the forth year in a row. The first party this season turned out to be a massive blast, reviving my never dying love for excellent electronic music and my consolidated status of a social butterfly. It feels so good to be back!
These are only a few of the spectacular events that shaped up the magical Gemini season, which peaked its highest flow of celestial energy the day of the Summer Solstice. I am now experiencing renewed energy, heightened intuition, vivid dreams, plenty of revelations and an impressive feeling of joy and easiness in all aspects of life. Having learned my lessons and being conscious of my place in the world, feelings crowned by a sense of purpose and the awareness of a spiritual mission I must accomplish in this lifetime allows me to have a brighter perspective of the brilliant future that lays in front of me. I feel delightfully inspired to follow my passions in order to create at least on a personal level the vision of the New World I would like to be a part of.
Like my dearest Nikola Tesla used to say: “a new world must be born, a world that would justify the sacrifices offered by humanity. This new world must be a world in which there shall be no exploitation of the weak by the strong, of the good by the evil; where there will be no humiliation of the poor by the violence of the rich; where the products of intellect, science and art will serve society for the betterment and beautification of life, and not the individuals for achieving wealth.
This new world shall not be a world of the downtrodden and humiliated, but of free men and free nations, equal in dignity and respect.”
I hope you have enjoyed this sunny and highly positive blog post and you feel just as confident about your personal future and your well-deserved place in the community as I do.
I would love to know your thoughts on the breakthroughs you experienced in Gemini season, so feel free to engage with me and drop a little comment 🙂
Blessings x Blessings x Blessings
Your Truly, One and Only